Join Jason Smith and our team at the upcoming AI Days event. Jason will be discussing rMark Bio’s journey in the development of our AI platform for the life science industry.
There will also be a panel of three AI Leaders talking about three new aspects of building an AI startup! Attend this second installment of the AI Startup Bootcamp introduction.
Learn the steps of building AI value propositions | Drive your AI startup forward | Network with the largest AI startup group in Chicago.
This event is a preview of AI Days (http://www.chicagoaidays.com). It will feature a full day AI startup bootcamp, AI startup weekend and many other sessions.
GENERAL PROGRAM OUTLINE.
Between May 21, July 24 and August Meetups most of these topics will be covered:
1) Data : how to acquire ; build a model and validate
2) Team: Data scientists, developers, domain experts, UX
3) AI stack: Infrastructure/cloud, analytics, applications, open source, visualization
4) Solution Architecture : platforms, workflows, integration
5) Go To Market: channel, industry, testing, value proposition, customer validation, pricing
6) Funding: valuation, term sheet, presentation, pitch
7) Other : Explainability, Hardware, Ethics, Productizing, IP, mentoring, Other
5:30 to 6PM – Networking
6PM to 7PM – Key pointers on how to build an AI startup
6:00 – AI Stack by Yueyu Fu of Rippleshot
6:20 – Solution Architecture by Jason Smith of rMark Bio
6:40 – Funding by Brian Clark of Ascent Regtech
7PM to 7:45 Panel discussion : Opportunities and Challenges in building AI Startups
Panelists are Jason Smith, Yueyu Fu and Brian Clark.
7:45 to 8:30PM Networking
Date And Time
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Keep up to date with rMark by following us on our social channels: