INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – FULL TIME
rMark Bio helps life science companies solve for the complexities of digital transformation by developing end-to-end AI solutions that deliver personalized business intelligence through apps and API services.
We believe that healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with a common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives. We are strategists, engineers, scientists and designers who are experts in our domain and passionate about our mission to accelerate innovation, collaboration and scientific discovery for life sciences.
rMark Bio, is looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our technology systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs and manage the cloud services that we consume.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage all areas of a cloud first modern information technology business solution
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations
- Manage IT training and onboarding of new employees
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Implement and manage monitoring and system update solutions
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Act as primary support contact for employee technology issues and requests
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Define and implement effective IT processes and best practices
- Lead and build the future state of the technology support team as our organization continues to grow.
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Experience and Qualifications:
- Office 365 Management
- Experience with Cloud Identity Providers. (Azure AD, Auth0, Okta, etc.)
- Comfortable supporting Apple and Windows devices and operating systems.
- Management of Firewalls and VPNs
- Experiences with MDM solutions. (JAMF, InTune, etc)
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in cloud service management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with network, firewall, VPN, management and installation,
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at rMark Bio prior to having a signed agreement from rMark Bio’s HR department. rMark Bio is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to rMark Bio. and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
rMark Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.