Product Management Full-Time
rMark Bio helps life science companies solve for the complexities that come with digital transformation by developing end-to-end AI solutions that deliver personalized business intelligence through integrated applications and API accessible services.
Healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with a common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives.
We are product strategists, engineers, data scientists and designers who are experts in our domain and passionate about our mission to accelerate innovation, collaboration and scientific discovery for life sciences
rMark Bio is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating products that make a difference for users and businesses alike. You are an excellent problem solver, oral communicator and able to confidently present design ideas to internal teams and customers alike. You have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams such as product managers, engineers, data scientists, customer success and management. You have extraordinary visual, UX and UI design skills, as well as a practiced understanding of user-center design principals. You are a self-starter, independently motivated and are able to perform at a high level consistently on multiple projects under minimal supervision. You are passionate about solving human problems using design and technology.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- Collaborate to understand business requirements and work closely with team members to develop solutions for businesses and users alike
- Collaborate on discovery, framing and iterative delivery
- Stay up-to-date on the current and future design practices
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Provide style-guides and collaborate on design language system
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, dynamic, agile environment
- Work directly with engineers, product managers and designers to build web and mobile products
- Contribute to a practice of research informed design leveraging user interviews, surveys, usability testing, data analytics and other methods to better understand users and industry domain
- Solve problems with design solutions in a complex domain area through collaborative sketching, user flows, wire-framing, prototyping, and high-fidelity design mock-ups
- Design web and mobile interfaces with consistent UI patterns and brand style that follow or build on an existing design system
Experience & Qualifications:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in product design with a focus on web and mobile (iOS and Android) products
- Experience working in an Agile “test and learn” environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills with strong work ethic
- Portfolio that is aesthetically and functionally extraordinary
- Ability to rapidly iterate and code prototypes
- Proficiency in Creative Suite, Sketch and Zeplin
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS
- User research experience in technical domains
- Experience designing data and insights
- Attention to detail and knows ‘how to see’
- Experience leading user research and testing
- Plus: Background or experience designing for life sciences industry
- Plus: Experience designing experiences for AI/ML
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at rMark Bio prior to having a signed agreement from rMark Bio’s HR department. rMark Bio is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to rMark Bio. and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
rMark Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.