Product Management Full-Time
rMark Bio helps life science companies solve for the complexities that come with digital transformation by developing end-to-end AI solutions that deliver personalized business intelligence through integrated applications and API accessible services.
Healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with a common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives.
We are product strategists, engineers, data scientists and designers who are experts in our domain and passionate about our mission to accelerate innovation, collaboration and scientific discovery for life sciences
rMark Bio is searching for an experienced Product Manager who is knows how to discover and deliver products that are valuable, usable and feasible. You have experience identifying market opportunities and have had experience building business cases, product strategies and roadmaps. You understand how to identify the right features for the right market at the right time. You have excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) and fluent in design and technology. You are collaborative in nature and are effective at influencing and aligning cross-functional teams including designers, engineers, account managers and stakeholders. You judge your success by the engagement of our products and your reputation as a key influencer on the team.
- Understand life sciences markets, competitors and customer requirements in depth
- Identify market opportunities, assist in building business cases for product portfolio
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, account managers and stakeholders
- Execute on product strategy related to Fabric™ platform, products and API services
- Drive features based on opportunities and desired outcomes
- Co-create and drive product roadmaps based on user feedback, technology and opportunities
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience in a Product Management, engineering or technology strategy role
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers and designers as part of small co-located teams
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at rMark Bio prior to having a signed agreement from rMark Bio’s HR department. rMark Bio is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to rMark Bio. and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
rMark Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.