PRODUCT – FULL-TIME
rMark Bio helps life science companies solve for the complexities of digital transformation by developing end-to-end AI solutions that deliver personalized business intelligence through apps and API services.
We believe that healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with a common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives. We are strategists, engineers, scientists and designers who are experts in our domain and passionate about our mission to accelerate innovation, collaboration and scientific discovery for life sciences.
rMark Bio is searching for an experienced Product Manager to help evolve our life sciences product portfolio and platform driven by market knowledge, customer feedback, technical depth, design thinking and cross-functional collaboration. You have experience identifying market opportunities and data-driven roadmaps to writing stories and working with stakeholders, customer success and developers on a daily basis to drive prioritization of the roadmap and ship on a regular cadence. You have excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written). You are collaborative in nature and are effective at influencing and aligning cross-functional teams including designers, engineers, customer success, business development, data science and stakeholders. You judge your success by the engagement of our products and your reputation as a key influencer on our team.
- Understand platform services and API as well as industry markets and competitors, data science, user experience and user requirements in depth
- Manage internal roadmaps and external (customer) timelines with cross-functional teams in executing programs according to contract terms
- Participate in deployment and implementation planning with key stakeholders, compliance and IT departments
- Run iterative planning meetings (IPM), write user and technical stories and maintain a healthy backlog for engineering team
- Launch new and/or improved features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Build and maintain release notes for team and for external customers/users
- Work collaboratively across Engineering, Design, Data Science, Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams to help build a positive vibe and an energetic, innovative culture
- As needed, lead customer troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Build and maintain outcome-driven product roadmaps
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent
- Experience running a planning meetings, backlogs, retrospectives and other product rituals that add value to the process, team and product
- Experience building and shipping B2B and B2B2C products
- Experience in Healthcare, Life Science and/or Enterprise Software
- Proven experience shipping products to enterprise customers along with supporting customer change management and enterprise IT alignment
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and negotiate expectations
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at rMark Bio prior to having a signed agreement from rMark Bio’s HR department. rMark Bio is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to rMark Bio. and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
rMark Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.