Technical Project Manager, International Customer Success
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – FULL-TIME
rMark Bio helps life science companies solve for the complexities of digital transformation by developing end-to-end AI solutions that deliver personalized business intelligence through apps and API services.
We believe that healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with a common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives. We are strategists, engineers, scientists and designers who are experts in our domain and passionate about our mission to accelerate innovation, collaboration and scientific discovery for life sciences.
rMark Bio, is searching for an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage customer product deliverables and development activities for large multinational customer accounts. You will manage the development backlog and work directly with the Product Manager, Customer Success and Engineering make sure quality and deadlines for delivery are met consistently.
- Manage the customer timeline and lead a small team of developers in executing projects according to contract terms
- Work closely as part of the Customer Success team to ensure a successful onboarding experience for multi-national deployments.
- Participate in deployment and implementation planning with customers
- Coordinate with rMark Bio teams to make technical implementation decisions on customer projects
- Produce and deliver oral and written project reports to customers and internally
- Contribute technical content and tutorials to product documentation
- Deliver customer training
- Drive help troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Coordinate with our Business Development and Account teams to qualify new business within existing customers from a technical standpoint
- Work with Product Team to understand and align with Product Roadmap and longer-term priorities
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience planning and deploying SaaS products for large customers with a global footprint
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-faceted software and technical projects
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple schedules with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Ability to work at multiple levels within the customer organization
- Capable of managing technical details with an eye on longer-term project goals
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service providers (IaaS) such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or AWS Web Services
- Experience with Project Tracking systems such as Jira
- 5+ years managing technical projects in a high-growth technology company, start-up and/or SaaS company
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Experience in Life Sciences/Health Care space a plus
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at rMark Bio prior to having a signed agreement from rMark Bio’s HR department. rMark Bio is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to rMark Bio. and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.
rMark Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.